Do you want to sharpen your individual supervisory and management skills? Are you an employer looking to broaden the productivity of your management team and increase employee retention? Continuous training in the workplace plays a major role in employee retention, positive employee morale and increased productivity.
As an individual, you should be:
- Looking for ways to stand out.
- Take initiative and show your employer you are capable of more.
As an employer, you should be:
- Keeping your employees engaged.
- Investing in their continuous learning.
Simple and basic soft skills are often lacking in supervisors and managers and need to be propped up.
Titles of “Supervisor”, “Manager”, “Team Lead” and “senior” in a position are often given out due to exceptional administration and organizational skills. However, when put into a position of Supervisor, or Manager, or even Team Lead, that means you are responsible for others. How you treat them and how you treat yourself is just as important (if not more) than completing the task faster, better or more efficient. Often, those soft skills need to be sharpened or even developed.
RSMac Consulting Inc. offers several quick and effective training modules for HR Soft Skills through our On-Line Learning Centre. Courses can be taken individually by employees looking to improve themselves on their own, or employers can book multiple courses for multiple employees. Whatever your needs, we can exceed your expectations.
As an individual:
- You can register for any one or more of our courses.
- Login credentials can last up to 30-days or more and be used at your own pace.
- Discounts applied for 3 or more courses.
As an employer:
- You can purchase login credentials open to multiple courses for multiple employees.
- We can fit your needs and budget.
- Customize groups or even customize training.
- In-class delivery available depending on the content.
RSMac’s Learning Centre currently offers the following HR Soft Skills courses:
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Respect in the Workplace
- HR Professional
- Change Management
- Workplace Communication
- Hiring the EASIE Way
- Diversity & Inclusion
Continuous training in the workplace leads to faster promotions, happier employees, employee retention, more productive supervision and higher contributions to the bottom line. Contact RSMac Consulting Inc for more info and to register for our courses.
RSMac Consulting is dedicated to providing your business with an array of services to help improve your performance. Whether it’s event security management, human resources, or labour relations services; our consulting can be exactly what you need to get on the path to success. For more information, please visit http://rsmac.ca.